RIDGID THREADING MACHINE 1224 220/240VRG26097Regular price
RIDGID Threading Machine 1224 220/240V
The Model 1224 threads a wide range of pipe including black, galvanized and plastic-coated pipe, together with stainless steel, IMC and heavy-wall conduit, as well as rod up to 30 Rockwell C.
- An induction motor helps minimize noise.
- A special capacitor-start / capacitor-run motor allows the 1224 to thread a full range of material where voltage drop is experienced.
- 1/4"-2" Universal Die Head; 2 1/2"-4" receding die head allows cutting of tapered or straight NPT/NPSM or BSPT/BSPP threads.
- Constant and proper lubrication of dies and workpiece with through-head oiling.
- Nominal Pipe Capacity: 1/4"-2" (6mm-100mm) @ 36 RPM, 2-1/2"-4" (65mm-100mm) @ 12 RPM, 4"-6" (100mm-150mm) with 161 Geared Threader.
- Bolt Capacity: 1/4"-2" (6mm-50mm).
- Motor Control: Reverse/off/forward, heavy-duty rotary-type and integral foot switch.
- Gear Box: Two-speed gear box with a 3:1 ratio.
- Chuck: Hammer-type with replaceable rocker-action jaw inserts.
- Rear Centering Device: Cam action.
- Oiling Pump: Self-priming, gerotor-type, automatic-reversing, constant-flow.
- Oiling: Through die head