NILFISK VACUUM CLEANER 107410459 12.25L 1200WNFGM80PRegular price
Nilfisk Vacuum CleanerÂ 107418492 220-240V
Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM 80P is the symbol of Nilfisk quality and provides durability, high performance and efficient cleaning - required by dust control professionals.
The sturdy aluminium container means that the vacuum cleaner is almost indestructable and therefore especially suitable for rough and heavy duty cleaning.
Mounted on a strong steel trolley with large rubber wheels, the machine is easy to manoeuvre. Ideal for e.g. production lines, chemi/pharma industries, hospitals and offices.
GM 80P is a versatile machine with high suction power and can be used for both industry cleaning and integrated into production facilities. The unique multi-stage filtration system allows for adaption to special applications where high filtration level and low emission is required. Choose between two types of dust bags (fleece or paper), four different washable sack filters (Polyester, Cotton, PTFE or Nomex) and special exhaust filters with HEPA or ULPA classication. GM 80P can handle every heavy duty cleaning task and has become a vacuum cleaner icon in variety of industries.
- Low noise operation
- Washable filter in Polyester or Cotton material
- PTFE (non-stick) and Nomex (heat resistant) filter optional
- 9 liters container capacity
- Lightweight aluminium construction - built for years of heavy duty cleaning
- Unique dual filter solution avalaible with HEPA or ULPA exhaust filters
- Bagless operation possible
- Dust class L-certification
- Rated power (W): 1200
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Weight (kg): 8
- Container capacity (l): 12.25
- Dust bag capacity (l): 6.25
- Main filter area (cm²): 2100
- Airflow without hose (l/sec.): 38
- Protection class (Electrical): II
- Suction power end of tube (W): 270
- Length x width x height (mm): 390x300x410
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Vacuum max (kPa): 27
- Cable length (m)/ plug type: 10/EU
- Inlet (mm): 38
- IP protection class: IP20
- Main filter type: POLYESTER
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 66
- 8 kgs