ACO AIR PURIFIER FOR ROOMACOA3ARegular price
- Rated Voltage: 220V- 240V~
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Product Usage: Removes pollutants such as particulate matter, gas pollutants and microorganisms in the air.
- Method of Cleaning:
- Washable pre- filter
- Composite carbon cloth filter (HEPA+ Activated carbon)
- Rated Power: 43W
- Particulates CADR: 200m³/h
- Particulates CCM:P1
- Energy Efficiency Index: Qualified Particulates
- Noise: 57dB(A)
- Applicable area: 14-24 m²
- Product size: 325x172x510mm
- Weight: 5kg
The primary filter is the primary filter of the air purifier. It is mainly used to filter dust particles above 5 microns, including large particles of dust, dander, pollen, floating matter and other pollutants. Can be cleaned and reused multiple times
- HEPA + activated carbon composite filter
The activated carbon filter screen is based on the standard of filtering and adsorbing materials for household purifiers, using loose polymer material as the carrier, and attaching a catalyst on the surface of the activated carbon, which has strong adsorption capacity, small wind resistance, and good filtering function. The use of columnar activated carbon as an adsorption material has the characteristics of good adsorption and dust collection, good moldability, high strength, and low airflow resistance. Activated carbon has a good adsorption capacity for harmful gases such as benzene, toluene, xylene, formaldehyde, and ammonia.
HEPA filter filters 0.3 micron bacteria, smoke and dust in the air, and has high filtering efficiency. Combined with a multi-functional filter, HEPA filters can filter out tiny particles larger than 20 nanometers in diameter, including bacteria, mold, dust and allergens, and also filter out the smell of smoke. World Health Organization publications show that bird flu Legionella bacteria are larger than 20 nanometers, so this product can filter them out.