LINCOLN SQUAREWAVE TIG WELDER TIG 200 1~ 50/60HZLINK51261Regular price
Lincoln Squarewave Tig Welder Tig 200 1~ 50/60HZ
The Square Wave® TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum - For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source - The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ - Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it - a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 14 in x 10.75 in x 19.25 in (358 mm x 282 mm x 502 mm)
- Net Weight: 46.5 lbs (21.092 kg)
- Max Rating: 200
- Work Lead Connector Type: Dinse
- Input Voltage: 120/230
- Input Current: 120V TIG: 25% Duty Cycle 21A 40% Duty Cycle 17A, 60% Duty Cycle 14A, Stick: 20% Duty Cycle 19A 60% Duty Cycle 16A 230V TIG: 25% Duty Cycle 22A 40% Duty Cycle 17A 60% Duty Cycle 13A
- Input Hertz: 50/60
- Input Power: 120/230/1/50/60
- Input Phase: 1
- Mode Icon: CC
- Output Range: 120V TIG: 10-125A, Stick: 10-90A, 230V TIG: 10-200A, Stick: 10-170A
- Polarity: AC/DC