The Dyson Airblade dB hand dryer has been re-engineered to reduce air rush noise and sound generated by the motor. It's 50% quieter than the original Dyson Airblade hand dryer, but still dries hands in 10 seconds. Safe for the food sector.
Dry hands in just 12 seconds - Airblade™ technology forces sheets of air through apertures at 420mph, literally scraping water from hands, quickly and hygienically.
Scrapes away water at 420mph- The Dyson digital motor V4 uses digital pulse technology to spin at up to 92,000 rpm – up to three times faster than a conventional motor. So it can draw up to 7.4 gallons of air per second through the machine.
- Weight: 18.1 lbs
- Casting construction: Polycarbonate-ABS casing
- Rated power: 1,400w
- Dry time: 12 seconds
- Antimicrobial coating type: Moulded additive
- Motor: Dyson Digital V4
- Operation lock-out period: 30 seconds
- Motor switching rate: 6,100 per second
- Backplate / mounting bracket construction: Galvanized steel
- Motor speed: Up to 92,000 rpm
- Operating airflow: 7.4 gal/s
- Decibel level: 81db
- Standby power consumption: Less than 0.5w
- Airspeed at apertures: 420 mph
- Input voltage: 100-120v (LV) 200-240v (HV)
- Frequency: 50-60hz
- HEPA filter: Yes
- Height: 26.02 in (661 mm)
- Width: 11.93 in (303 mm)
- Depth: 9.72 in (247 mm)