Planning & Production Controller
POSTED: 15 Nov 2016
Realigns production schedules when required resulting from design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, and coordinates with all departments affected (management, marketing sales, production or maintenance).
Or send your CV and cover note to email@example.com.
- -Graduate of Engineering course (Industrial, Production, Mechanical Civil)
- -With atleast 5 years works experience in the manufacturing industry, 2 years of which are in the same capacity
- -Must be knowledgeable of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- -Analyzing data or information to identify underlying principle, reasons, or facts of information .
- -Must have extensive experience in scheduling events, programs, and activities; aligning targets/ goals with the available resources.